About the role:
Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, you will implement ATL campaigns across media;
- Develop and produce ATL (press, TV and radio) campaigns end to end.
- Manage media agency to brief, plan and buy media (majority of media booked is within travel publications)
- Drive production implementation of campaigns working with internal designers.
- Proofing all campaigns including copy, some copywriting.
- Coordinating advertising budget.
- Weekly reporting on campaigns and insights.
- Minimum of 3 years Marketing experience, ideally having worked in media environment (media agency or publication).
- Strong Excel experience.
- Highly organised, demonstrated experience managing multiple projects to tight deadlines.
- Fantastic written skills and high attention to detail.
- Excellent stakeholder management and campaign management skills.
- Positive attitude, and you think outside the box.
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant subject.
This is an Australian, and privately, owned global travel brand that are leaders in their market. The owner is an entrepreneur who loves to innovate and always looking to do better, which filters down to culture of the company. They are dynamic, hardworking, have fun, very passionate about what they do and supportive of each other. You will be part of a smaller marketing team of 3 which looks after one specific brand within the travel group. Fantastic company and role for someone that creative and passionate. Great location, right in heart of CBD with fantastic views.
Beth Price | Talent Consultant
Get in the know