Great contract opportunity for an experienced Marketing Executive/Campaign Manager, with either client-side or agency experience.
- Reporting into the Marketing Manager for the partner division you will lead the execution of partnership campaigns for this leading global insurance brand
- Following a set campaign process, you provide strategic input and manage the execution of print collateral, digital banners, eDMS and other campaign assets - online, offline and in branch
- Manage multiple projects end-to-end including writing briefs, managing stakeholders internally and externally, briefing agencies and partners, managing terms & conditions, legals whilst adhering to project timelines and deadlines
- Contract is initially until the end of the year and could lead to a long term position.
- 3-5 years experience in Marketing - either agency or client-side
- Available until the end of this year
- Strong BTL marketing campaign management experience
- eDM experience - a good understanding of the process and what success looks like
- Confident, upbeat, proactive and responsible individual
- Very high attention to detail and organisational skills
- Excellent stakeholder management, experience working for a large matrix style organisation a bonus
The company is a large global insurance brand based in the CBD, they have a focus on the customer in everything they do. They are an open and supportive company, with a clear vision. They are looking to bring in a Marketing Specialist/ Campaign Manager to help with partner campaigns. With this company there is always a chance this could continue on, they don’t let talent walk out the door. This is a great opportunity to gain experience working on a large global brand, with a broader marketing team of 70+ marketers.