Great freelance opportunity for an experienced Marketing Executive/Campaign Manager, with either client-side or agency experience.
- Reporting into the Marketing Manager for the partner division
- Leading Insurance company - global
- You will campaign manage eDMs, off-the-shelf material and marketing collateral for in-branch campaigns, online and contact centre. Mainly BTL campaigns.
- End-to-end campaign management - briefing in creative internally and external agency partners, including T&Cs, stakeholder and partner management
- You will campaign manage eDMs, off-the-shelf material and marketing collateral for in-branch campaigns, online and contact centre.
- 6 month initial contract - likely to extend until the end of the year and could lead to a long term position
- Experienced Marketing Exec or Campaign/Account Manager
- Available to start immediately
- Available for at least 6 months
- Strong BTL marketing campaign management experience
- eDM experience - a good understanding of the process
- Confident, upbeat and responsible individual
- Very high attention to detail and organisational skills
The company is a large global insurance brand based in the CBD, they have a focus on the customer in everything they do. They are an open and supportive company, with a clear vision. They are looking to bring in a Marketing Specialist/ Campaign Manager to help with partner campaigns. With this company there is always a chance this could continue on, they don’t let talent walk out the door. This is a great opportunity to gain experience working on a large global brand, with a broader marketing team of 70+ marketers.
Sound like the kind of contract you want? Then apply today!
Kahli Fenn | Talent Consultant