Great freelance opportunity for an experienced Marketing Executive/Campaign Manager, potentially from a creative agency background.
- Reporting into the Marketing Manager for the partner division
- Leading Insurance company - global
- You will campaign manage eDMs, off-the-shelf material and marketing collateral for in-branch campaigns, online and contact centre. Mainly BTL campaigns.
- End to end campaign management - briefing in creative internally and external agency partners.
- You will campaign manage eDMs, off-the-shelf material and marketing collateral for in-branch campaigns, online and contact centre.
- 2 month initial contract - this could lead to a long term position
- Experienced Marketing Exec or Campaign/Account Manager in a creative agency
- Available to start mid October
- Available for at least 2 months
- Strong BTL marketing campaign management experience
- eDM experience - a good understanding of the process
- Confident, upbeat and responsible individual
- Very high attention to detail and organizational skills
The company is a large global insurance brand based in the CBD, they have a focus on the customer in everything they do. CBD based.
They are an open and supportive company, with a clear vision.
They are looking to bring in a Marketing Campaign Manager to help with a product campaign that’s ready to launch, with this company there is always a chance this could continue on, they don’t let talent walk out the door.
Sound like the kind of contract you want? Then apply today!
Beth Price | Senior Talent Consultant