This is a key role reporting to the Founder/Director and supporting the business in driving marketing initiatives. No two days will be the same. The agency is a boutique (growing) branding and design agency, specialising in creating and enhancing the brand presence of some of the hottest, innovative names in the alcohol and food sector.
You'll get the opportunity to;
- Be the driving force behind the Public relations of the role, using social media and industry events to network and promote the agency
- Utilise the marketing mix to educate and delight
- Manage and report on the yearly Marketing Calendar,
- Execute targeted marketing including events, social media, digital advertising and digital comms (eDM and blog)
- Responsible for the day to day management of the office and agency wellbeing
- Provide administrative assistance to the team as required
What's in it for you?
Get to work for a well respected, and growing design and branding firm in a varied role of marketing and office management. It's a open, fun and vibrant environment where you'll be empowered to make this role your own. Manage the Instagram, Facebook and create industry events to promote the agency!
You'll be passionate about people and want to ensure you deliver on the brand promise at every touch point. You'll have a can-do approach, great attention to detail and capable to hit the ground running. You'll be able to mutli-task with your eyes closed and always want to go that extra step to make people smile. Ideally, you'll have experience with Adobe Suite, Campaign Monitor or similar...or be a super fast learner!
12 months experience working in either Public Relations, Office Management (within a creative agency), or within a similar, varied junior marketing role.
If this sounds like you? Then apply today. Please be sure to outline in your cover note why this role appeals to you, your current salary expectations and when you're available.
For extra points tell us in 100 words or less..If you were a brand what brand would you be and why?