ASAP start | $290 – 350 per day inc super
About the company:
Our client is one of the most recognisable brands in the world, an iconic and global tech company. Continuously innovating in their space, they are market leaders and are often copied but never equaled. The HQ is based in the CBD, you’ll be working with a highly talented product marketing team and collaborating with the wider company network. An excellent opportunity for your CV. If you’re passionate about technology, want to work for one of the biggest brands in the world and are ready to throw yourself into a unique and varied role, then this could be a great opportunity for you.
About the role:
Due to an increased number of upcoming projects, this market leading tech brand are looking to bring on a Marketing Project Executive to help support the Product Marketing team over the next 12 months. No one day will be the same, one day you could be managing the execution of an event and being the face of the brand with customers, the next you could be working on global adaptations of content for the local market, such as product stories, presentations, websites and videos. You’ll be coordinating activity, making updates in systems, dealing with multiple stakeholders throughout the business, along with managing budgets and timelines. You’ll need to enjoy working in a flat structure along with rolling up your sleeves to bring the work to life.
This role is a 12 month contract initially, ASAP start.
- 3-4 years experience managing Marketing projects for a leading brand, either agency or client-side, including managing budgets and timelines
- Exceptional communication skills, you have a love of writing and using the written word to tell a story
- Business, Communications or other relevant tertiary degree required
- Passion for technology, you love staying up to date with the latest trends in tech and finding ways to use it to make processes more efficient
- You are highly organised, resourceful, curious and self-motivated
- A people person, confident networking with stakeholders of the business and building trusting relationships
- Positive, adaptable, with a can-do attitude
- Happy to roll up your sleeves and throw yourself in at 100%, not afraid of administrative type work if required
- Available within 1-2 weeks and can commit to a 12 month contract.
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail
Kahli Fenn | Talent Consultant