We are looking for a Ticketing Marketing Manager for a leading entertainment brand, with a strong media planning background, to develop and manage partnership marketing campaigns with the goal of selling tickets and connecting partner brands and consumers to entertainment.
What you will be doing day-to-day:
- Reporting into the Senior Marketing Manager, you will develop and manage partnership marketing campaigns for optimal pre-sale access, ticketing packages and allocations.
- Account management and stakeholder management - managing strategic partner relationships, working collaboratively on campaign planning and implementation relating to ticketing.
- Working closely with sponsors to ensure that relationship is optimised and that all contractual agreements are adhered to in terms of campaigns, timings, budget etc.
- Data-driven insights and reporting - analyse data from partner ticketing campaigns across all channels, reporting and making recommendations for improvement.
- Min 7 years marketing experience and either worked at Marketing Manager level or SAM/AD level within a creative agency
- Campaign management experience with sponsors/partners
- Ideally had ticketing experience within entertainment, media, music or lifestyle brands
- Media buying experience
- Keen eye for detail & processes with an organised, thorough approach & resilient
- Exceptional communication and negotiation skills and the ability to influence key stakeholders internal and external
Fantastic global entertainment brand that is a market leader in their space. They have a fun, collaborative, open culture, and team. Would suit someone from agency background due to fast-paced nature of the role, the stakeholder management and no one day is ever the same.
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail
Beth Robinson | Talent Consultant