About the role:
- Reporting to the Director of Strategy and Student Recruitment, you will specifically work for the Science Faculty, and manage a team of 3. Your team will consist of 2 Marketing Execs and a PR & Media Exec.
- Lead the team through the change to a more digitally focused, tracked and insights driven approach to marketing.
- Using research and insights to formulate a strong marketing strategy across all BTL channels - mainly email marketing, website, social, some SEM and events.
- Implement new performance measuring for campaigns to track success and gain insights moving forward.
- Working with the overall Marketing team on messaging for ATL campaigns.
- Stakeholder management within the Science Faculty, centralised marketing team and external partners.
- Strong marketing experience across digital and BTL channels
- Must have people management experience (min 3 years in people management).
- Proven experience across digital marketing and events, end to end.
- Change management/transformational change experience.
- Proven strategic skills - must have been responsible for marketing strategy previously.
- Highly intelligent, positive, collaborative, and a patient person who loves working with all types of stakeholders.
- Ideally coming from an industry linked to Science or have a strong interest in Science.
Leading Sydney University based in the CBD, they have a centralised marketing team, including full creative team and marketers embedded in each faculty as well.
They are looking for someone to come in and work closely with the Science Faculty Manager (and other stakeholders in the department) as well as with the centralised marketing team for all marketing campaigns for student awareness and recruitment.
Someone who is diplomatic, confident and down-to-earth will fit well.
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail.
Beth Price | Senior Talent Consultant