Responsibilities and Duties:
- Reporting to Senior Marketing and Campaigns Manager and within the marketing team you will be responsible for driving awareness and getting people to use the service the NFP Institute promotes.
- Working with research team to gain insights and create evidence based marketing campaigns.
- You will work on integrated campaigns to do this, working with multiple agencies including media and creative agencies. Managing the relationships and making sure government guidelines are kept to.
- Managing marketing budget, calendar and contracts with suppliers.
- Internal communications and consultations as well as presentations to local officers.
- 1 direct report, this report is pretty autonomous in their role and highly capable
- Over 6 years marketing experience, with a background in PR or creative agency preferred
- Integrated campaign management and strategic evidence based marketing experience
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing ideal
- Presentation experience, to stakeholders at varying levels
- Confident, high attention to detail, fantastic ability to structure thoughts
- Great stakeholder management and emotional intelligence
- Self-starter, with a positive can-do attitude and the ability to work autonomously
This NFP Institute has a great message, trying to influence people act differently and look after themselves. There are numerous divisions and this role will look after one specific division of this. The team is around 30 with a team of 40 researchers for the Institute that you would also work with. The team are supportive and all working towards one goal. This would be great for someone that cares about making a positive difference to people’s lives, patient, and with a good sense of humour. This role is 6 month contract, there is potential to extend or become perm from this point. Only candidates with full working rights will be considered.
Beth Price | Talent Consultant
Get in the know