- Manage national marketing budgets and calendar
- Artarmon head office + Flexible and remote working
- 12 month maternity contract initially – chance for perm
- Open to a 4 day week for the right candidate
This independent financial services company has a supportive and fun team/culture, and are well respected in their field. They win almost every award in their field and are going through a huge period of growth. You will be able to carve out your own career within this company, take ownership of your work and really drive the marketing forward. They operate across Australia with 40 in the Sydney office and 70 Australia wide. The culture is friendly, jovial and playful with values of service, integrity and performance. The head office is based in Artarmon but most people are still working from home, they really encourage flexible working! Very little turnover in staff as it’s just a really fun and great place to work and they really care about their people.
Reporting to the CEO, you will own the marketing function of the business in a really varied role where you will be empowered to work autonomously within a collaborative team environment.
Day to day you will:
- Manage the marketing calendar and the national marketing budget
- Partner with finance brokers to implement joint marketing strategies and dual branded finance programs
- Design marketing collateral, client presentations, internal documents and proposals, either working with graphic designers or using your own graphic design skills
- Create content, design and send eDMS
- Update and maintain company website and social profiles
- Plan and organise trade shows and events
- Brief and work collaboratively with copy writers, designers and external agencies
What you will need to be considered:
- Minimum of 4 years Marketing experience, ideally within a B2B environment
- Exposure to Salesforce, email marketing platforms and CMS
- You’re an adaptable self-starter with a strong sense of ownership and proactive ‘can do’ attitude
- You’re enthusiastic, confident and down-to-earth and can bring a great sense of humour to the team!
Whilst this is a 12 month maternity leave cover initially, the team is growing and the company don’t let great talent walk out the door so there is every chance you could be made permanent.
Interested in chatting more on the role? Apply today.
Kahli Fenn | Senior Talent Consultant