Our client is a leading global healthcare brand who through product innovation improves the lives of millions around the world. The company is people focused and look to hire marketers that want to make a difference.
They operate globally, with a local presence in more that 30 countries and continue to have competitive edge by being innovative in the market. If you’re looking for an organisation where you can do great work whilst making a difference, then this could be a great opportunity for you. The office is based in Macquarie Park and the culture is passionate, fast-paced, down-to-earth with a great team mentality. You will join a marketing team of 8, who work collaboratively in a positive and performance focused environment.
Reporting into Group Marketing Manager, you will:
- Develop, implement and optimise digital acquisition strategies
- Own the end-to-end strategy and execution of digital lead generation across SEO/SEM, Website Conversation Rate Optimisation, affiliate and native capabilities, social media
- Implement test and learn strategies, always testing new channels and approaches
- Leverage current assets and scale existing partnerships, identifying and establishing new opportunities
- Advocate, inspire and generate excitement for digital media throughout the business, building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Be the go-to person for external stakeholders such as digital media agencies, technology providers, strategic partners
- Take ownership of digital reporting, integrating with other areas of the business
- Bachelor’s degree, with further digital qualifications
- 5-7 years experience in a digital lead generation role, B2C essential
- Knowledge and experience of SEO/SEM, Google Adwords best practice
- In-depth knowledge of the Australian and International affiliates markets, conversion rate optimisation, social media lead generations and SEM
- Expertise in tracking methodologies and project management
- You love staying up to date with new digital trends, technologies and sharing opportunities with those around you
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment within a dynamic and supportive team
- ROI driven, you love analysing the results and constantly improving!
- Confident, driven with great communication skills
- Passionate about healthcare, a bonus if you have experience marketing to an older demographic
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail
Kahli Fenn | Talent Consultant