Our client is a leading global healthcare brand who through product innovation improves the lives of millions around the world. The company is people focused and look to hire marketers that want to make a difference.
They operate globally, with a local presence in more than 30 countries and continue to have a competitive edge by being innovative in the market. If you’re looking for an organisation where you can do great work whilst making a difference, then this could be a great opportunity for you. The office is based in Macquarie Park and the culture is passionate, fast-paced, down-to-earth with a great team mentality. You will join a marketing team of 8, who work collaboratively in a positive and performance-focused environment.
Reporting into Group Marketing Manager, you will:
- Develop, implement and optimise digital acquisition strategies
- Own the end-to-end strategy and execution of digital lead generation across SEO/SEM, Website Conversation Rate Optimisation, affiliate and native capabilities, social media
- Implement test and learn strategies, always testing new channels and approaches
- Leverage current assets and scale existing partnerships, identifying and establishing new opportunities
- Advocate, inspire and generate excitement for digital media throughout the business, building and maintaining relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Be the go-to person for external stakeholders such as digital media agencies, technology providers, strategic partners
- Take ownership of digital reporting, integrating with other areas of the business
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7 years experience in a digital lead generation role, B2C essential
- Knowledge and experience of SEO/SEM, Google Adwords best practice
- In-depth knowledge of the Australian and International affiliates markets, conversion rate optimisation, social media lead generations and SEM
- Expertise in tracking methodologies and project management
- You love staying up to date with new digital trends, technologies and sharing opportunities with those around you
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment within a dynamic and supportive team
- ROI driven, you love analysing the results and constantly improving!
- Confident, driven with great communication skills
- Passionate about healthcare, a bonus if you have experience marketing to an older demographic
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail
Kahli Fenn | Talent Consultant