Salary: $100-120k inc super, Perm
What you will be doing day-to-day:
- Develop and implement marketing strategies across all channels, with this being an online business the focus is on digital channels
- End-to-end campaign management of those channels - brand, affiliates, search and partnerships
- Develop and maintain competitor analysis, customer profiling/data and digital reporting and analysis. Focus on ROI.
- Managing partnerships and agency relationships, optimising relationships, tracking and reporting.
What you will need to be considered:
- Solid background within digital marketing - 5 years + ideally for an online brand
- Excellent stakeholder management skills
- Knowledge of tracking systems e.g Google Analytics, Hitwise, Omniture etc. desirable
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, within a fast paced/dynamic environment
- Passion for digital/technology, and highly motivated
About the company:
This company is an online brand that own 3 businesses within their umbrella and about to launch another, they are an innovative service being the first in Australian with their offering to the market! The company is passionate about the customer, and a work/life balance for their employees.
The marketing team is supportive, dynamic and collaborative.
If this is not the role for you, but you are looking for the next step in your career then please do get in touch for a confidential chat - it is all about being in the know.