About the role:
Reporting to the Director, you will manage all marketing activities for this national construction brand;
- Manage and develop marketing strategy; integrated campaigns with a focus on social media, video content, print, website updates and press.
- Coming up with exciting new ways to market the brand, this company loves to stand out and think outside the box!
- Analysis and reporting on campaigns (google analytics), gaining insights and using these to tweak the strategy.
- Manage external media and digital (website) agencies
- Manage media spend, and booking in media with industry press.
- Trade event management, from ideas/concept to execution.
- Proofing all campaigns including copy, some copywriting.
- Minimum of 4 years Marketing experience
- Creative thinker is a must, you love coming up with new ideas and are passionate about being able to do so.
- Social media, Google platforms (Adwords and Analytics), SEO and website content management experience.
- Fantastic written skills and high attention to detail.
- Excellent stakeholder management at all levels.
- Confident, down to earth character.
- Tertiary qualification in a relevant subject.
This is an Australian construction brand with over 4 locations in Australia, they are leaders in their market and this is due to their brand having a great offering and respect, as well as standing out in their marketing.
This role is newly created and perfect for an entrepreneurial, creative marketer. You will manage a junior marketer within this role as a team of 2 in marketing, and work closely with the Director for strategy.
The culture is friendly, fun and family orientated.
Beth Price | Talent Consultant
Get in the know