What will you be doing day-to-day:
- Reporting to the Head of Marketing you will manage marketing acquisition campaigns
- Pulling together marketing strategy for events, working closely with digital, creative, communications, brand, ticketing and insights teams.
- Using customer insights to engage and attract new and existing audiences.
- Focus on digital content; work to develop creative and successful digital content and initiatives including social, video and email marketing.
- Develop and optimise marketing strategies making sure aligned with brand guidelines at all times.
- Budget management.
- Min 5 years' marketing experience
- Ideally you will come from the entertainment, arts, tourism industry and have a good understanding of the landscape
- Extensive experience with managing multiple projects and stakeholders
- Proven experience creating and implementing marketing acquisition campaigns (digital focus)
- Proactive approach & can do attitude, has the initiative to makes things happen
- Tertiary qualification in relevant subject
- Must be immediately available
Join an Iconic Tourism Brand who are well known throughout the world! You will work within their large marketing team who are energetic, passionate and talented. Based in the CBD this is a maternity cover contract role for 4 months. You will need to be immediately available and ready to hit the ground running.
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail.
Beth Robinson | email@example.com