Our client is a leading consumer healthcare organisation who make a direct impact on the lives of millions around Australia every day. The company is people focused and look to hire marketers that are passionate about healthcare. Their values are trust, excellence, experience, teamwork and honesty and this filters down to every aspect of the business. You’ll fit in well if you love a collaborative team environment which is fast-paced and hands-on. With a brand new office space just minutes from North Sydney station, you’ll be working within a small, nimble marketing team of 5, whilst also collaborating with hundreds of other people in the broader business. It’s a close-knit team with a fantastic culture with great benefits including discounted gym memberships, team social events and ongoing development opportunities. It’s an exciting time to join as the company is going through a strong period of growth that is expected to continue and exceed over the next 3-5 years.
Why you will love the role:
The Marketing team is growing and this is an exciting newly created role for a new member of the team. Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you will be responsible for developing and implementing marketing strategies across all platforms nationally and locally. You will be given the freedom to run your own projects end-to-end but also be well supported by a great team and manager.
Focus of the role:
- End to end campaign management across all channels including Digital, Content, Local Area Marketing, Internal Comms, eDMS, Events, Print, PR and Social
- You’ll have the freedom to lead the strategy and concepts for the marketing calendar whilst working collaboratively with the wider team in execution
- Manage agency relationships
- Provide strategic guidance to a Digital Marketing Specialist and two Marketing Executives, overseeing on their projects as well as being hands-on with your own.
- Provide Marketing support to multi-site businesses, part of the broader business,including local area marketing initiatives
- 4+ years experience in a Marketing role, bonus if it is in the healthcare, medical, dental or retail industry
- Previous experience within a multi-site business or role including localised area marketing
- Exceptional project management skills and ability to multi-task
- Demonstrable experience leading junior team members on projects, helping them get the best out of their work. You may not have been a direct line manager before, but you've taken the lead and overseen projects from a strategic perspective.
- You’re highly creative, with experience writing and developing marketing campaign concepts
- Strong knowledge of social media and website metrics and best practices
- Pro-active, with a ‘can-do’ attitude and collaborative nature
- You have a strategic mind-set but love being hands-on in execution too
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Outstanding communication skills
- Tertiary qualification in marketing or related field
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail
Kahli Fenn | Talent Consultant