12 Months fixed term contact – Maternity Leave Cover
Our client is an independent and award-winning recruitment business at the top of their game in the tech industry. Based in the CBD, with 200 staff across 9 offices in Aus/NZ, they’re passionate about people and are experts at bringing people together. Fast-paced and collaborative, you’ll love this company if you’re proactive, ready to make a difference and value being empowered in your role.
Why you’ll love the role
Reporting into the General Manager, you’ll lead and execute the marketing plans for the group, taking ownership across all channels. You’ll work alongside a Graphic Designer, collaborating and bringing all ideas to life in an engaging and effective way. You’ll bring your expertise to the role and be valued for your ideas, creativity and initiatives, along with your extremely organised nature and ability to ‘get things done’. You’re a people-person and love helping people so using your marketing skills to assist the broader business in achieving their sales goals excites you. You’ll hit the ground running, immersing yourself into the company and their values and it won’t be long until you feel like one of the gang, as there is a great team spirit here.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Supporting the sales team and senior leaders with their goals through the development and execution across advertising (both paid and organic), branding, websites, social media, sales collateral, sponsorship, videos.
- Using your excellent communication skills writing media releases, blogs, newsletters and presentations for the business
- End-to-end management of ad hoc events
- Working with external suppliers, managing project timelines and deliverables, always with the strategic goals in mind
- Leverage company achievements and industry insights to generate brand awareness in the market
What makes you perfect for this role?
- 5-7 years experience in Marketing Communications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or similar
- Demonstrable experience developing content for social, digital and offline channels
- Strong writing and editing skills
- A collaborator at heart, you love working with others on ideas and identifying opportunities, and then have the ability to execute autonomously
- You’re an adaptable self-starter with a strong sense of ownership and proactive ‘can do’ attitude
- You’re enthusiastic, passionate, confident and down-to-earth, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Open to a 4 day week for a more experienced candidate, please outline in your cover letter
Interested in chatting more on the role? Apply today.
Kahli Fenn | Senior Talent Consultant