About the role:
- Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, and with 1 direct report (a Graphic Designer)
- Manage product launch campaigns (B2B and B2B2C) across social, print/sales collateral, digital, PR and events.
- You will head up the launch of a new product into the market, this product is truly innovative and they are the first to go-to-market with this offering. This will involve educating consumers.
- Develop communications strategies, working closely with Key Accounts Marketing Manager and Product Manager to take briefs and manage campaigns through to execution (internal execution and external agency execution).
- Manage through internal/global processes.
- Corporate global brand experience.
- Ideally worked within healthcare industry or have a true passion for this.
- Strong Marcomms experience.
- Exceptional stakeholder and project manager, must have previous agency management.
- Confident in copywriting.
- Upbeat, easy going with a good sense of humour.
Global brand who are market leader, and number 1 in Australia in their specialty of healthcare. They are continuing their amazing growth and staying one step ahead of the competition by being an innovator in the market. Office is based in the Northern Beaches and is a small office here (leadership team and marketing, with another office in Australia (operations, finance etc).
Benefits include a car allowance, 10% bonus, parking onsite, extra 6% super (if opt into company super fund), social activities
The role will suit an entrepreneurial type who is looking for growth and the opportunity to shine in their role. You will be part of a close knit team who work collaboratively and with a social aspect. A down to earth, caring, motivated marketer will love this role.
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail.
Beth Price | Senior Talent Consultant