Initial contract up until Christmas (potential for perm beyond this)
$315 - $350 per day inc super, based on experience
About the company:
Our client are an award-winning health and wellness skincare brand, all natural products. They are currently a small team of 10, having grown from just one a few years ago. They are going from strength to strength and looking for a passionate and creative Marketing Exec to help them manage exciting projects in the lead up to Christmas. There is also the opportunity to come on permanently for the right candidate. The culture is very down to earth, lovely people to work for, everyone is passionate about the industry. If you are interested in natural skin care, along with the drive and energy to be the best Marketing Exec you can be, this is a great role for you.
About the role:
Reporting to the owner/director you will be responsible for the implementation of Marketing projects for this award-winning skincare brand. No two days will be the same, one day you could be running a photoshoot, the next you could be working on new product launches and promotions. You will be responsible for implementing Marketing projects end-to-end, everything from creating the project timeline, managing budgets, writing briefs to managing production of materials. You will need to be proactive, always thinking three steps ahead, curious, with a real drive to succeed.
What you will need to succeed:
- Excellent Project Management Skills - proven experience managing marketing projects end-to-end, ideally in the health and wellness industry
- Adobe Creative Suite skills, ability to make edits and tweaks to existing creative a must
- Email Marketing experience
- Self-motivated individual, with a desire to grow their career within the natural wellness industry
- You’re ambitious, proactive, curious and happy to roll up your sleeves within a fast-paced environment
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail
Kahli Fenn | email@example.com