About the company:
An Iconic Australian brand are going through a time of change, with a new brand being launched this is a very exciting time for the company. There are currently 3 in marketing, with plans to bring in another 3 in the next 2-3months. You will work on the new brand from the conception, to helping roll this out into the market.
This is a start up environment, so you need to be willing to get stuck in and do what needs to be done, motivated, highly organised and love working in a very fast paced environment.
- Managing the execution of TTL marketing campaigns including OOH, digital advertising, email marketing and print.
- Working alongside the creative agency and digital agency
- Stakeholder management - internally and externally. Acting as project manager, keeping everyone in the loop along the process.
- Work on website content updates, alongside Digital Marketing Manager.
- Help with the roll out of new CRM system and marketing automation strategy.
- Collaborate with managers in reporting on budgets and monitoring expenses.
- Min 3 years experience in marketing
- Come from a B2C industry, ideally start up or a brand that has been through a transition/transformation
- Worked on campaigns across OOH, digital, print (TTL)
- Email marketing experience, CRM system experience
- Strong stakeholder management skills
- Organised, with a high attention to detail
- A sense of humour, and no ego, happy to roll up your sleeves and get on with what needs to get done
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing or communications-related area, highly desirable
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail.
Beth Robinson | firstname.lastname@example.org