Sydney Lower North Shore location | $140,000 plus super | Permanent position
About the role:
- Strategic and hands-on role where you will look after everything from TVCs, Out of home and Radio to driving digital engagement across all online channels from email marketing, content stories, and social media to name a few
- Report to the CEO with 1 Marketing Executive to lead, motivate and mentor
- You will be highly hands-on and look after the entire marketing budget with the responsibility to hit key commercial KPIs through innovate and engaging marketing campaign
- Manage consumer communications through owned channels - website, consumer and stakeholder e-newsletters
- Regular face to face and written reporting to the Board and Marketing related committees
- Project manage all campaigns, tactics/initiatives that come from the strategy
- Gather metrics data on customer awareness and develop and deliver reports on product ownership and usage
- Manage the correct use of the brand by external stakeholders.
- Monitor media intelligence, identify and implement opportunities to drive positive publicity and work with PR agency to ensure appropriate action is taken to respond to negative publicity
- Develop a strong understanding of this industry and audience trends, specifically across TV
You are a self-starter, professional but personable, diligent but creative and have a great understanding of the media and entertainment landscape. You will also have the following:
- Excellent stakeholder management skills.
- Excellent use of written or verbal communication to clearly articulate, persuade and negotiate with key stakeholders, simplifying complex ideas where required
- Demonstrates innovative problem solving and thinking skills.
- Experienced and confident with all marketing channels including television, digital and social media.
- Strong experience with advertising creative production for all channels including television.
- Ability to develop and articulate briefings and requirements to third-party suppliers (including advertising agencies) to achieve high-quality outcomes within budget.
- Can demonstrate how the marketing efforts contribute to organisational KPIs
- Strong qualitative and quantitative analytical skills
- Takes learnings and applies them to improve their work
- Strong presentation skills
- Outstanding project management skills
- Creates a positive atmosphere in which to work and uses every opportunity to build morale and a positive working environment through strong management qualities.
- Strong attention to detail
- Is a team player
- 7+ years' experience in related marketing positions
About the company:
My client is a Unique Media Brand that has a strong brand presence across households in Australia. If you are a currently a Head of Marketing or Senior Marketing Manager this could be the role for you.
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail
Dene Gambotto | email@example.com
(please do not email directly)