A well known, Iconic Australian brand is going through a time of change, with a new brand being launched this year, this is a very exciting time for the company. Join an award-winning business, with exciting work in the pipeline! This is a great opportunity to grow your career within a dynamic, people focused business with an incredible culture. You will provide support to the Marketing Manager and wider Sales and Marketing team.
- Assist in the development of marketing communications and collateral working with agencies and external suppliers to bring the work to life
- Content development and execution across blogs, edms and website
- Manage in-house video production team
- Support the Digital Specialist in the development and management of social media and digital platforms
- Provide general administrative support for the wider Marketing team
- 2-3 years experience in a Marketing role
- Experience developing content such as blog articles, social and websites - you absolutely love writing and telling unique stories!
- Experience bringing marketing collateral to life - either working with external suppliers or bonus if you have photoshop skills yourself
- Experience managing project timelines and working to deadlines
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing or related field
- Positive attitude, sense of fun and great team player
- A desire to grow your career within the tourism industry
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail
Kahli Fenn | Talent Consultant