What will you be doing day-to-day:
- Report into Marketing Communications Manager to help deliver on marketing strategy, key initiatives and campaigns.
- You will liaise closely with internal stakeholders to ensure all marketing activities are delivered on time and with maximum effect - this includes working with the sales and operations management teams to drive campaigns and provide exceptional customer service.
- Execute targeted marketing campaigns and campaign reporting - DM/eDM
- Help to create collateral and sales tools - brochures, case studies, whitepapers, advertisements, promotions, letters
- Provide administrative assistance to the marketing team
- Min 2+ years Marketing experience, within corporate client
- Experience working on B2B campaigns ideal
- Experience with CRM and marketing automation systems
- Ability to deal with multiple stakeholders and manage tight timeframes
- A positive can-do attitude, and the drive to keep learning and growing
- Passion for property, architecture, interior design
This brand supplies a range of products to the building, design/architecture industry, they are well respected in their market. As part of a larger brand, this division has a team of 6 marketers, all experienced and driven to succeed. With a real focus on culture and collaboration, it has an excellent work environment and the opportunity to progress and grow.
If this is not the role for you, but you are looking for the next step in your career then please do get in touch for a confidential chat - it is all about getting in the know