About the role -
Reporting into the Senior Marketing Manager, you will support activities within the loyalty division through effective campaigns across a number of digital & direct channels (focus on eDM).
Along with the following duties: -
- eDM build and campaign management
- Support the development of campaigns, online and offline, along with the preparation of briefing documents
- Build a good understanding of member insights to maximize effectiveness of campaigns
- Manage relationships with both internal stakeholders and external agencies
- Marketing calendar management
- Gather campaign results to help with post campaign reviews, success rates and ROI
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications or related discipline - preferable
- Minimum of 2 years working in an agency or corporate environment in a Marketing position
- Email marketing experience
- Exceptional written communication skills and a very high attention to detail
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills & ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Upbeat can-do attitude and no ego
- Full working rights ideal - 4 month contract, view to extend or become permanent
This brand has a great presence in Australia and due to company growth, are now hiring a Marketing Coordinator to support the marketing campaigns for their loyalty division.
The marketing team has a great team dynamic, collaborative/supportive culture. Perfect for an creative or digital agency Account Manager to move into a client-side role.
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail.
Beth Robinson | email@example.com