About the role -
Reporting into the Marketing Manager, you will support activities to drive brand awareness, acquisition and retention through effective campaigns across a number of online and offline channels (focus on eDM & social).
Along with the following duties: -
- Support the development of campaigns, online and offline, along with the preparation of briefing documents
- Some marketing admin/support responsibilities including responding to general marketing inbox, database management.
- Updating social media influencer tracking sheet to review their activity
- Build a good understanding of member insights and marketing trends to maximize effectiveness of campaigns
- Manage relationships with both internal stakeholders and external agencies
- Gather campaign results to help with post campaign reviews, success rates and ROI
- Minimum of 2 years working in an agency or corporate environment in a Marketing position - ideally within travel, hospitality, tourism industries
- Exceptional written communication skills, a very high attention to detail and highly organised
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills & ability to juggle multiple tasks
- Upbeat can-do attitude and willingness to learn
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications or related discipline - preferable
- Full working rights - client cannot sponsor for this role
This brand has a great presence in Australia and due to company growth, are now hiring a Marketing Coordinator to support the ATL, BTL marketing campaigns (social, PR, digital, DM etc) with the Marketing Manager.
The Marketing Manager you will be supporting is collaborative, nurturing and will help grow your skillset.
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail.
Beth Robinson | firstname.lastname@example.org
If this isn't the role for you, but you are looking for your next career move, get in touch for a confidential chat - it's all about being in the know.