Great freelance opportunity for a junior Marketing Executive or Coordinator, potentially from an agency background.
The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for providing a high level of support to the team, ensuring the smooth delivery of awards submissions and presentations.
- Assist in the organisation and collation of content/information for tender and awards submissions, managing multiple stakeholders and coordinating with a variety of teams within the business
- Manage project timelines, multitask and ensure all deadlines are met, managing all approvals
- Coordinate content, drafting/updating copy and making tweaks accordingly
- Brief design agencies to bring the presentations and submissions to life, adhering to brand guidelines
- Admin tasks to support the team such as responding to email enquiries and updating the database
- 1-3 years experience in a communications role - either client-side or agency
- Available to start immediately (1-week notice considered)
- Available for at least 3 months
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience working as a Project Coordinator or Account Executive role
- Demonstrated ability to work under pressure, meet tight deadlines and multitask in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Confident, upbeat and responsible individual
The company is a large global insurance brand based in the CBD, they have a focus on the customer in everything they do. CBD based.
They are an open and supportive company, with a clear vision.
They are looking to bring in a Marketing Coordinator to help assist the team during a busy time. With this company there is always a chance this could continue on, they don’t let talent walk out the door.
Sound like the kind of contract you want? Then apply today!
Kahli Fenn | Talent Consultant