Attractive package - $70,000 plus super | Great Varied Role | Ongoing Training
Are you an enthusiastic and dedicated marketing professional with 1-2 years of experience? This could be the role that takes your career to the next level. Working directly with the Marketing Manager, you will collaborate with internal teams, external agencies, clients and partners to deliver effective marketing campaigns. This is an exciting varied role which will have you working across the full marketing mix – everything from website, ecommerce and SEO, through to events, social, digital, content development and more.
Your new role:
- Assist with the design and development of marketing collateral – including webpages, email marketing, press releases, blogs, on-line promotions
- Manage eDM build and campaign management
- Manage the development and execution of events including full coordination and promotion
- Manage SEO strategy and execution to boost website traffic
- Social media management including assisting with strategy, developing content, posting/scheduling and paid advertising
- Gather campaign results to help with post campaign reviews, success rates and ROI
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications or related discipline - preferable
- Minimum of 1-2 years working in an agency or corporate environment in a Marketing position
- Exceptional written communication skills and a very high attention to detail
- Exceptional stakeholder management skills & ability to juggle multiple tasks
- A creative flair - you have a good eye for design!
- Upbeat, can-do attitude
- Ability to work autonomously within a collaborative environment
- Email Marketing and CRM
- Website Content Management (CMS)
- Social – Paid and Organic
- SEO and google analytics
- Some Photoshop and design skills
- Knowledge of HTML is desired
Our client are leaders in their field with over 25 years of experience delivering integrated tech solutions to their clients across Broadcast (TV/film), Post-Production (special effects, animation), Advertising and Digital Media Asset Management. Using tailored tech solutions and consultative service, the team has helped their clients deliver world-class content for feature films, television shows, dynamic web sites, games, mobile entertainment, digital signage and much more. Based on the North Shore near St Leonards station, our client has an open and diverse culture, with endless training and growth opportunities. If you want to grow your marketing career in an innovative digital tech company that helps their clients create amazing work, then this is the place for you.
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail.
Kahli Fenn | email@example.com