Are you passionate about content, social media and digital? Do you have an appetite for innovation and are inquisitive by nature? This leading Australian based Investment Management company is looking for a Content Writer to join their rapidly growing content team. You may be coming from a journalistic or radio broadcasting background or a similar role in the financial services sector but one thing is for sure, you’re passionate about writing and story-telling and transforming the complex into consumer-friendly and impactful content. This is a diverse role and you will write exceptional content across thought pieces, website content, blogs, product or brand campaigns, digital assets, event collateral and everything in between.
Reporting into the Marketing Director and part of a broader content team, you will:
- Write content that is on brand, on brief and across diverse range of output – online and offline.
- Maintain the brand tone of voice across all collateral
- Create and maintain excellent working relationships within the marketing team and broader stakeholders throughout the business
- Manage multiple projects at once, adjusting priorities and managing competing deadlines, taking ownership of your own workload
- Work collaboratively with the broader marketing team, contributing ideas and working together to create engaging content that matters
- Research the latest trends, news and events in the industry, having a unique understanding of the market
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism or related discipline
- 4+ years experience in content writing in the Financial Services industry
- Exceptional writing skills, with a witty, crisp and professional writing style, with the ability to adapt to different audiences
- A demonstrated track record of writing content across a broad range of financial stories and platforms including long and short form
- Impeccable grammar, spelling and punctuation
- Passionate about Finance and wanting to use a business force for good, wanting to change people’s lives through better financial decisions
- Motivated, resourceful and proactive - you don’t wait to be briefed
- Flexible and resilient approach with the ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- A great team player
Our client is an Australian-based leading investment management firm whose ethos is to enable people to have a better life through responsible investment. Through their accountability and clear purpose of ‘financial well-being’ they help grow and support a number of investment firms. With a strong appetite for innovation, they pride themselves on their nimble, outcome orientated approach and are looking for like-minded individuals to help them succeed. Based in the CBD, you will join a dynamic and agile Marketing team within a broader team of 70 people. This is a fantastic time to join the team as they are significantly growing the Marketing team and you have a real opportunity to make an impact. Beautiful office space with surrounding local gyms and cafes in abundance. Our client is committed to encouraging all employees to live a healthy and balanced lifestyle.
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail
Kahli Fenn | Talent Consultant