About the role:
Reporting into the Snr Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for developing and managing the strategy and roll-out of Home Care division of this fast growing NFP which services the aged care sector. This will involve developing collateral, digital communications and B2B presentations for HCP referrals. In the midst of a huge re-brand this company has doubled its marketing team in the last 6mths and will continue to grow. From briefing through to delivery you’ll work with in house agencies, partners and contractors as required, managing the expectations of internal stakeholders to deliver campaign and collateral materials in required timeframes.
What you will need to be successful:
- Project management experience within a marketing environment
- Experience across traditional and digital communication channels
- Experience in the developing collateral
- Preparing marketing briefs
- Resilient and organised with ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines
- Confident, enthusiastic and determined
- The ability to build rapport with stakeholders
- Strong communication skills
- Experience developing powerpoint presentations
- Experience in the aged care/ healthcare sector highly regarded
- Available to commence immediately
Our client is a successful and growing not-for-profit organisation providing high quality retirement villages, aged care homes and homecare services throughout NSW & ACT. This role presents an opportunity to have a genuine impact on improving the wellbeing, security and fun for Australians moving into the senior stage of life. You’ll join a passionate and supportive team where no one day will be the same. This is a great opportunity to get in on the ground floor and help set up marketing communications for their Homecare division, whilst knowing that you’re making a difference.
Interviews will commence immediately for the right candidate so apply today.
Sheryn Small | Lead Talent Consultant | iknowho.com.au