Marketing Communications Manager | CBD | $90 – 110K inc super, based on experience
Our client is an independent and inspiring financial advice company, empowering their clients and community to be healthy, wealthy and happy. Based in the CBD, this small team of 16 are passionate, warm and down-to-earth. They’re valued and experienced in their field and have a down-to-earth and relatable approach. Their clients range from young professionals through to young families and retirees. Great work/life balance, with a young and vibrant team.
Why you’ll love the role
Reporting into the Company Directors, you’ll join in a newly created role and have the opportunity to make it your own. You’ll hit the ground running, immersing yourself into the company and their values. You’ll bring your communications expertise and work together with the advisors and leaders of the business to generate ideas, whilst working autonomously to execute all plans, in a supportive environment.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Strategically plan, develop and execute content plans for the company and advisors
- Write, create and develop engaging content across key channels including blogs, social media, website, videos, podcasts and company reports
- Manage the development and execution of newsletters and email marketing campaigns
- CRM management, including pipeline development and management of key target audiences
- Ownership of social media channels for the company and advisors, generating and executing unique and insightful content across LinkedIn, Instagram and Facebook
- Leverage company achievements and industry insights to generate brand awareness in the market
- End-to-end management of ad hoc events
What makes you perfect for this role?
- 5-7 years experience in Marketing Communications
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications or similar
- Demonstrable experience developing content for social, digital and offline channels
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Experienced in eDM and CRM management and execution
- Graphic design skills to develop and edit content desired – photoshop, canva etc
- You’re an adaptable self-starter with a strong sense of ownership and proactive ‘can do’ attitude
- You’re enthusiastic, an 'ideas person', confident and down-to-earth
- Full working rights in Australia