This is a rare opportunity for a Marcomms Executive keen to expand their career horizons across the fastest growing region in the world – Asia Pacific and Japan for tis Global Tech company. The HQ for Australia is based in North Sydney and is medium in size.
You will work in a marketing team of 4, alongside a wider team of 25 (including Field Managers and Sales). The team are supportive, understanding and work together to get the job done. The company has a great work/life balance ethos and great friendly culture.
This role reports directly to the APJ Marketing Manager, but will work closely with the APJ Director of Marketing across the APJ region, with ANZ being the primary stakeholder.
- Based in their Sydney Hub, this position will have 3 key areas of responsibility:
- Co-ordinate, plan and schedule the APJ email campaigns, partner communications & end user nurture programs
- Provide communication support for on the ground events & marketing activities for ANZ Field Marketing
- Work with global marketing and local agencies to develop and roll out digital marketing programs and social media communication content across Asia Pacific & Japan
- You will act as a Project Manager for the above, briefing in designers and trafficking that work through to completion.
- You will build strong internal relationships with the APJ regions, being the ‘go to’ person for communications planning internally.
- 3 years marketing experience, working in a communications, campaign management or email marketing role.
- B2B experience, ideally worked in the tech industry.
- Email marketing experience, managing campaigns end to end.
- Highly organised, efficient and high attention to detail.
- Positive, can do attitude.
- Excellent stakeholder management and relationship building skills.
Beth Price | Senior Talent Consultant