** Excellent transition role for those looking to move CLIENT SIDE in the future **
- Freelance Campaign Manager
- Leading Insurance company - global
- Great stepping-stone if you're looking to move client side in the future
- Immediate start
- 3 month initial contract - this could lead to a long term position
- Management of internal stakeholders and external agencies
- Integrated work for a product camapaign
- Great team spirit
- Day rate (circa $300 - $350 inc)
- Currently at Account Manager or Senior Account Manager level at an integrated agency
- Available ASAP to start (1 week notice considered)
- Available for at least 3 months
- Confident to manage campaigns spanning TV, radio, digital, print, some DM
- Must have worked within an creative agency
- Confident, upbeat and responsible individual
The company is a large global insurance brand based in the CBD, they have a focus on the customer in everything they do. CBD based.
They are an open and supportive company, with a clear vision.
They are looking to bring in a Marketing Campaign Manager to help with a product campaign that’s ready to launch, with this company there is always a chance this could continue on, they don’t let talent walk out the door.
Sound like the kind of contract you want? Then apply today!
Beth Price | Senior Talent Consultant