Great freelance opportunity for a AM/SAM with fully integrated campaign management.
** Excellent transition role for those looking to move CLIENT SIDE in the future **
- Freelance Campaign Manager
- Leading Insurance company - global
- Great stepping-stone if you're looking to move client side in the future
- Immediate start
- 3 month initial contract - this could lead to a long term position
- Management of internal stakeholders and external agencies
- Integrated work for a campaign heavy in execution phase
- Day rate (circa $350 - $400 inc based on experience)
- Currently at Senior Account Manager or top Account Manager level at an integrated agency
- Available ASAP to start (1 week notice considered)
- Available for at least 3 months
- Must have worked within a creative agency on a big brand
- Confident managing TTL campaigns spanning TV, radio, digital, print, DM, BTL assets etc
- Confident, upbeat and responsible individual
- Ability to work within a fast paced and high-volume environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ready to roll up your sleeves and get the job done
The company is a large global insurance brand based in the CBD, they have a focus on the customer in everything they do. They are an open company, with a clear vision. They are looking to bring in a Marketing Campaign Manager to help with a campaign that’s ready to launch. With this company there is always a chance this could continue on, they don’t let talent walk out the door.
Sound like the kind of contract you want?
Then apply today! The freelance world moves quickly!
Kahli Fenn | Talent Consultant