Great freelance role for a AM/SAM with fully integrated campaign management experience.
- Freelance Campaign Manager - work across a variety of integrated campaigns, briefing agencies and internal teams, managing budgets, timelines, approvals and a variety of internal and external stakeholders
- Great stepping-stone if you're looking to move client side in the future
- Immediate start
- 3 month initial contract
- Management of internal stakeholders and external agencies
- Integrated work (ATL and BTL), the strategy has been set, now it's all about bringing it to life
- Day rate (circa $350 - $375 inc based on experience)
- Currently at Senior Account Manager or top Account Manager level at an integrated agency
- Available ASAP to start (1 week notice considered)
- Available for at least 3 months
- Confident managing TTL campaigns spanning TV, radio, digital, print, DM, BTL assets etc
- Upbeat, positive, down-to-earth - doing it all with a smile
- Confident in stakeholder management, using your great people skills
- Ability to work within a fast paced and high-volume environment
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ready to roll up your sleeves and get the job done
The company is a large global insurance brand based in the CBD, that values diverse thinking and an innovative mindset. They care about their culture and their people and are working on some major transformation projects to improve their business even more. They offer a great work-life balance and have a friendly and collaborative marketing team.
Sound like the kind of contract you want?
Then apply today! The freelance world moves quickly!
Kahli Fenn | Talent Consultant