Responsibilities and Duties:
Within a Marketing team of 12, you will be responsible for driving awareness and getting people to use the service the NFP Institute promotes which directly impacts the lives of Australians.
- Lead the development and implementation of large scale integrated campaigns across digital, content, PR, social, print and more
- Brief and manage the relationships with external agencies including media, PR and creative working collaboratively to bring the work to life
- Ensure all projects are run seamlessly, including managing budgets, timelines and all internal and external stakeholders
- 3-6 years experience in campaign management, great if you have an agency background either media, creative or PR
- Experience working on large scale integrated campaigns
- You’re confident in contributing ideas and strategies and comfortable executing campaigns end-to-end
- Fantastic stakeholder management, you love building relationships, managing expectations and delivering to deadlines
- Confident, high attention to detail
- Self-starter, with a positive can-do attitude and the ability to hit the ground running
- Available immediately (1-week notice considered)
This NFP Institute has a great message, trying to influence people to act differently and look after themselves and keep healthy. There are numerous divisions and this role will look after one specific division of this. The team are supportive and all working towards one goal. This would be great for someone that cares about making a positive difference to people’s lives, patient, and with a good sense of humour. The projects going through are large scale integrated campaigns with big budgets and big deliverables. There are two contracts available, either 3 or 6-month contract.
Apply today – the freelance world moves quickly
Kahli Fenn | Talent Consultant