CBD | Perm | $75,000-85,000 inc super
The role :
- Reporting to the CRM Manager, you are responsible for creating, implementing and optimising CRM campaigns alongside the marketing teams.
- Campaigns will be Email, DM and SMS mainly. You will act as an account manager briefing in the internal designers/developers and managing campaign calendar and workflow.
- Interpreting data that has been analysed, understanding what data is needed and offering insights for improvements to the marketing teams.
- Stakeholder management (marketing - 3 different teams, tech, internal designers/developers etc).
- Working collaboratively with team on current digital transformation for CRM, optimising lead gen process - have a strategic input into this.
- Solid background with loyalty marketing & campaign management
- CRM, data and DM experience
- Great understanding of CRM platforms - experience specifically with Unica highly desired
- Exceptional Communication and negotiation skills and the ability to influence key stakeholders internal and external
- A can-do approach, great attention to detail and great problem solve
- Inquisitive and strategic minded
This company is an ASX listed entertainment brand, based in CBD. They have a large marketing and loyalty team of over 40. This role will sit in the Loyalty and CRM, under a supportive manager who will help you progress and continue to keep you challenged. This is a newly created role and sits alongside another Campaign Executive within the team and you will collaborate together to deliver these loyalty/CRM campaigns. Exciting time of change for a passionate CRM marketer.