About the company:
Our client is a global fashion house of some of the most well-known brands in the fashion and accessories industry that create joy every day for people around the world. This particular role will be working with one of their brands, a leading luxury fashion and lifestyle brand with headquarters in New York. The brand is joyous, optimistic, polished, modern and feminine and this passion and embodiment runs right through the company.
You’ll be joining a Sydney based Marketing team of 7 that are driven, creative, collaborative and encourage everyone to bring their best self to work and contribute to a great team mentality. With free on-site parking or just a 10 min walk from Green Square station, you’ll find an inspiring workplace but also have the flexibility to structure your work week with a couple of days from home too.
The company is well known for promoting from within, so this is a fantastic opportunity for someone wanting to grow their career and have the opportunity to learn from some of the most talented in the business.
About the role:
Due to rapid growth, the team is growing and this brand now needs a dedicated person to continue with its success. You'll be taking the lead on executing brand campaigns for this well known fashion and accessories brand, bringing your creative ideas and flawless execution skills.
You’ll work directly with the global head office in New York and tailor marketing campaigns to the Australian and NZ markets building strong relationships with cross-functional teams such as creative, product, visual merchandising and public relations.
Reporting into an experienced Senior Marketing Manager, you will:
- Assist in the development of brand strategies and lead the local execution of campaigns across website, edm, digital, in-store events, grassroots, eCommerice, PR and more
- Develop and execute creative brand events and publicity in-store throughout Australia, driving local traffic, sales and brand experience
- Adapt global promotions to the Australian market using your unique knowledge of the fashion industry in Australia
- Coordinate the day to day running of the brand’s website
- Assist in Ecommerce marketing including image and copy requests, maintaining the image library, uploading products and marketing content, working alongside a passionate digital team
- Liaise with CRM Specialist, DBM and Product team on monthly EDM briefing, planning and execution
- Liaise with key stakeholders (customer service, inventory, warehouse and sales) to align and support ecommerce activities
- 3+ years marketing experience with luxury brands, retail, fashion or beauty industries
- Experience with both online and in-store marketing along with brand campaign execution, either agency or client-side background
- A passion for fashion, beauty and lifestyle brands and a desire to grow your career in this industry
- Excellent communication skills
- A great team mentality – able to work cross-functionally with a high performing team
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast-paced environment
- Both analytical and creative mind-set
- Great ideas, positive attitude and proactive working style
- Qualification in marketing
- An opportunity to join a leading organisation that cares about their people and invests in their training and development
- Flexible working two days a week from home, along with a 2pm Friday finish
- Up to 65% staff discount
- Fabulous work culture and mentors
- Free on-site parking
Sound like your next career opportunity? Apply today.
Kahli Fenn | Senior Talent Consultant