$250-$290 per day inc super
About the company:
Our client is one of the most recognisable brands in the world, an iconic and global tech company. Continuously innovating in their space, they are market leaders and are often copied but never equaled. The HQ is based in the CBD, you’ll be working with a highly talented team and wider company network. An excellent opportunity for your CV.
About the role:
Due to an increased number of upcoming projects, this market leading tech brand are looking to bring on a Marketing Assistant contractor to help support the team during this busy time. No one day will be the same, you’ll be coordinating activity, dealing with multiple stakeholders throughout the business, answering enquiries, assisting with events, along with managing budgets and reporting. You’ll provide support to the Marketing team, whilst gaining great exposure to the business.
This role is a 6 month contract initially with the opportunity to extend. You have the opportunity to work either 4 or 5 days or a mixture of both. Flexible to suit you.
- Previous experience in a Marketing Assistant or Operational Assistant role
- You like technology and love a good system or process
- You are highly organised, resourceful, curious and self-motivated
- Positive, adaptable, with a can-do attitude
- Happy to roll up your sleeves and throw yourself in at 100%
- Available from September and can commit to a 6 month contract.
Interviews will commence next week so apply asap to be considered
Kahli Fenn | Talent Consultant