A a global brand who are market leader and number 1 in Australia in their specialty of healthcare. They are continuing their amazing growth and staying one step ahead of the competition by being an innovator in the market. If you’re looking to join an organisation where you can grow your career within a growing, innovative business that cares about their people, then this could be an amazing opportunity for you - they have a strong history of promoting from within. The office is based on the Northern Beaches and is a small office here (leadership team and marketing, with another office in Australia (operations, finance etc). The role includes a car spot for driving to work convenience, amazing benefits, year end performance bonus, social activities, on-site gym and more! The role will suit a marketing graduate with at least 12 months experience, who is looking for growth and the opportunity to shine in their role. You will be part of a close knit team who work collaboratively and with a social aspect. A down-to-earth, proactive, motivated marketing assistant with a can-do attitude will love this role.
You will join an established Marketing Team of 6, reporting into the Marketing Communications Manager.
Your new role:
- Assist in the development of marketing materials and packaging
- Coordinate and work with internal creative teams, along with external marketing agencies to bring the creative to life
- Coordinate and manage trade and consumer events, including providing on-the-ground event support to ensure smooth execution
- Provide general marketing admin support for the team including coordination of POS, finance administration, stock management
- Competitor Reviews
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing
- At least 12 months post graduate experience in a marketing role, either client-side or agency
- A passion for healthcare and a desire to grow your career in this industry
- BTL experience, including print and events
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and high attention to detail
- Great stakeholder management skills, you’re a real people-person and know how to get things done
- Photoshop or Illustrator skills desirable
- A creative thinker, full of ideas and love contributing to team brainstorms
- Upbeat, easy going with a good sense of humour.
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail
Kahli Fenn | Talent Consultant