This is a key role reporting to the Director and supporting the business in driving marketing initiatives. No two days will be the same. iknowho is a specialist marketing recruitment agency, specialising in both creative agency and client-side marketing roles. We put people first - and just this year were selected as a Finalist for our service to candidates.
You'll get the opportunity to;
- Deliver the brand promise at all levels and through all touch points (digital, events and print).
- Optimise the client & candidate journey - utilise the marketing mix to educate and delight
- Manage and report on the yearly Marketing Calendar,
- Execute targeted marketing including quarterly events, social media, digital advertising and digital comms (eDM and blog)
- Deliver quarterly marketing campaign reports
- Responsible for the day to day management of candidate experience
- Provide administrative assistance to the team as required
- Day to day general office management
What's in it for you?
Get to work for a well respected recruitment firm in a varied role of marketing to ensure our brand gets noticed. It's a open, fun and vibrant environment where you'll be empowered to make this role your own. Look at our Instagram, Facebook or site to learn more about who we are.
You'll be passionate about people and want to ensure we deliver on our brand promise at every touch point. You'll have a can-do approach, great attention to detail and capable to hit the ground running. You'll be able to mutli-task with your eyes closed and always want to go that extra step to make people smile. Ideally you'll have experience across Adobe Suite, Campaign Monitor or similar...or be a super fast learner!
If this sounds like you? Then apply today. Please be sure to outline in your cover note why this role appeals to you, your current salary expectations and when you're available.
For extra points tell us in 100 words or less..If you were a brand what brand would you be and why?