About the role:
- Looking at business goals/problems and working on research using data to gain insights for new strategies this could include NPS surveys, competitor analysis, attrition analysis. You will put together the best strategy to gain the insights needed.
- Running reports relating to marketing campaigns.
- Large amounts of data available on CRM system - Salesforce. Some salesforce/marketing automation management.
- Work with sales, marketing, customer service team and training team.
- Min 2 years within a data focused marketing role.
- Ideally working in legal sector, B2B or tech.
- Lover of data.
- Marketing automation experience.
- Inquisitive mind, naturally thinks outside box.
- Tertiary qualification in relevant field
This is a B2B tech provider and leader in their field, they have been around over 20 years but have kept a start-up mentality which is clear when you walk into their offices. The marketing team is currently 5 and growing with 4 more hires this year, a great time to join! They have a great training program and achievements are noticed and rewarded. They list some impressive benefits including free breakfasts/pantry, Friday drinks, games room (and gym membership.
They have a no ego policy, you must be collaborative, respectful and overall a positive person. If this sounds like you, please do get in touch.
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail
Beth Robinson | email@example.com