Do you care about the environment and the impact we have on our planet? Are you passionate about making a difference for generations to come? If 2019 is the year that you decide you want to use your marketing skills for a good cause then we have an incredible opportunity for you.
Your new company:
Our client are a global billion dollar company who launched in Australia over a year ago with big ambitions. Their goal is to change the way that consumers think and behave about the impact we have on our environment and have some innovative and exciting solutions at play. Still a relatively small company in Australia, you will have the opportunity to join during an exciting growth period, where the start-up mentality is still evident throughout the business. Based near North Sydney, no one day will be the same in this ever-changing, varied and dynamic role. Passion is the glue that holds this company together, every single person is committed to the cause with a great sense of purpose. Reporting into the Marketing Director you will join a marketing team of 5 and work alongside a Digital Marketing Executive to bring campaigns to life.
Your new role:
- Marketing/Communications planning, development, execution, and reporting metrics across some TV, Radio, OOH alongside PR, print, events, sponsorship and promotional below the line activities
- Manage and maintain relationships with media, creative and PR agencies along with production suppliers and external stakeholders
- Create compelling copy for brochures/print marketing collateral, press releases, together with some input to website content
- Responsible for market research and analysis to evaluate trends, brand awareness and competitor analysis
What do you need to be successful?
- Tertiary qualification in Marketing, and/or Business
- Minimum of 5-6 years B2C Marketing experience with global brands- either client-side or agency
- End-to-end campaign management – BTL essential, TTL and ATL highly regarded
- Excellent written communication skills, ability to write copy for multiple channels if needed
- Genuinely care about the environment & our planet, want to help do something about the current state of depletion of natural resources
- You thrive in a fast-paced, ever-changing environment and can demonstrate experience handling multiple projects with varying deadlines
- Positive can-do attitude and solutions oriented
- Self-starter, with the ability to work autonomously in an exciting, at times pressure-related business
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail
Kahli Fenn | Talent Consultant