Initial 3 month contract | ASAP start
This is a contract role for large global insurance brand. You'll join the Marketing and Insights team on an initial 3 month contract, starting ASAP. Reporting directly into the Marketing Manager, you will join an established team and hit the ground running with responsibilities including:
- Design and execute ad hoc market and customer research projects that drive product and brand decision-making
- Translate business requirements into research briefs, advising on the appropriate analysis methodologies, managing end-to-end
- Manage complex quantitative and qualitative studies, using a range of data sources (e.g. market intelligence, social media data) and apply research methods
- Conduct data analysis and translate outcomes into presentations, sharing with internal stakeholders with recommendations
- Work collaboratively with complex stakeholders throughout the business
- Experience managing the lifecycle of research projects end-to-end, within a large matrix style organisation
- Experienced with standard qualitative and quantitative research methodologies including sample design, questionnaire design and data analysis
- Excellent communication skills, including report writing
- Strong collaboration and stakeholder management skills
- Can-do attitude, not afraid to roll up your sleeves and get into the detail
- Available immediately, for a minimum of 3 months
The company is a large global insurance brand based in the CBD, they have a focus on the customer in everything they do. They are an open company, with a clear vision. With this company there is always a chance this could continue on, they don’t let talent walk out the door. This is a great opportunity to gain experience working on a large global brand.
Sound like the kind of contract you want?
Then apply today! The freelance world moves quickly!
Kahli Fenn | Talent Consultant