Salary: $120-130k inc super
What you will be doing day-to-day:
- Reporting to the Loyalty & CRM Director, you are responsible for creating, implementing and optimizing the CRM marketing strategy
- Fact find, and using data from across the business to understand what customers want and who they are. Using these insights to create the strategy moving forward.
- Educating stakeholders on CRM, segmentation and ideas for content, scheduling of emails etc.
- Get all stakeholders (marketing - 3 different teams, tech and other) involved, on-board and rolling out strategy
- Solid background with CRM from a marketing/loyalty perspective - 5 years + specifically on CRM marketing. Ideally within a digital/creative agency
- Excellent stakeholder management/influencer skills
- Analytical mind, always looking for better ways to do things
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, within a fast paced/dynamic environment
- Passionate, driven and resilient
This company is an ASX listed entertainment brand, based in CBD. They have a large marketing and loyalty team of over 40. This role will sit in the Loyalty and CRM team of 20, under a supportive and inspiring manager who will help you progress and continue to keep you challenge. This is a big role and exciting for the right person that wants to get into a company, push the boundaries and see results.
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail
Beth Robinson | Talent Consultant