Salary: $100k inc super
What you will be doing day-to-day:
- Reporting to the Senior Loyalty & CRM Executive, you are responsible for creating, implementing and optimizing CRM campaigns alongside the marketing teams
- Intepreting data that has been analysed, understanding what data is needed for this and offering insights for improvements to the marketing teams
- Develop and execute CRM campaigns - end-to-end - you will manage BTL (CRM, data segmentation, email marketing etc) activities
- Stakeholder management (marketing - 3 different teams, tech and other), working closely to understand timelines, budget etc.
What you will need to be considered:
- Solid background with CRM campaign management ideally from a digital/creative agency at SAM level
- CRM, data and DM experience
- Exceptional Communication and negotiation skills and the ability to influence key stakeholders internal and external
- A can-do approach, great attention to detail and be able to hit the ground running
- Ability to juggle multiple projects, within a fast paced/dynamic environment
About the company:
This company is an ASX listed entertainment brand, based in CBD. They have a large marketing and loyalty team of over 40. This role will sit in the Loyalty and CRM team of 20, under a supportive and inspiring manager who will help you progress and continue to keep you challenge. There are 3 Loyalty Campaign Executives within the business and you will collaborate together to deliver these loyalty/CRM campaigns. Fantastic role for a resilient, proactive and energetic SAM.