Are you someone who likes to make things happen? Can you build and maintain strong relationships with clients/stakeholders? This leading Australian based Investment Management company is looking for a Junior Business Partner to come on board and lead the client relationship and production across digital, CRM, social and content projects.
You’ll be analytical with great project management skills, with knowledge of SEO/SEM, marketing automation and lead-gen campaigns. You’ll report into a Senior Marketing Business Partner, working collaboratively with all stakeholders, managing your own projects whilst supporting across others.
- End to end project management with the ability to manage multiple projects and timelines
- Develop comprehensive briefs, establish budgets and timelines and contributing to the strategic and creative process
- Take the lead on executing effective B2B and B2C lead generation campaigns and be able to report learnings back to the business
- Understand the importance of financial management including accurate cost estimates, reconciliations and timely invoicing
- Work closely and build great rapport with the company's affiliated partners to deliver effective campaigns for them
- Organised and analytical, with excellent project management skills
- Minimum of 4+ years experience, ideally in a progressive digitally focussed client-side role or from a Digital Agency looking to jump client-side
- Great multi-tasker and innate attention to detail
- The ability to manage multiple stakeholders and comfortable being the primary point of contact for your projects
- Integrated experience across digital, brand, social/content, TTL activation
- Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic and passion for delivering excellence
- A creative thinker who likes to push for something ‘different’
- Experienced in managing content in WordPress
- Knowledge of Pardot and Salesforce would be advantageous
- No sponsorship available, you must have full working rights for Australia
Our client is an Australian-based leading investment management firm whose ethos is to enable people to have a better life through responsible investment. Through their accountability and clear purpose of ‘financial well-being,’ they help grow and support a number of investment firms. With a strong appetite for innovation, they pride themselves on their nimble, outcome orientated approach and are looking for like-minded individuals to help them succeed.
Based in the CBD, you will join a dynamic and agile Marketing team within a broader team of 70 people. This is a fantastic time to join the team as they are significantly growing the Marketing team and you have a real opportunity to make an impact. Beautiful office space with surrounding local gyms and cafes in abundance. Our client is committed to encouraging all employees to live a healthy and balanced lifestyle.
Kahli Fenn | Senior Talent Consultant