Their approach is fun and laid back putting their client-relationships first. Naturally creative, the agency pushes the boundaries of what can be done in the events/experiential space using their digital expertise they integrate 3D, VR and VI into their designs.
The day to day of your role will entail:
- Briefing in their trusted suppliers to gather quotes for the build of campaigns
- Creating timelines for the production of the campaigns
- Managing (smaller) budgets for the campaigns
- Keeping client communications open with the progress of the campaigns
- Being on the ground overseeing the production and then live event.
- Travelling interstate and occasionally NZ to oversee campaigns
- Working directly with the Senior Account Manager to assist on all projects
- You will have ideally worked in events or experiential before and have an understanding of how to manage an event or campaign
- Be confident in your communications and proactive in your approach to work
- Have positive energy and be interested in growing and learning
- Have experience in client communications and supplier management
- Be able to work in a fast paced environment, work autonomously but be able to ask for help when needed.
- Be able to support the more senior members of the team
If you are interested in this role please apply today. Or visit www.iknowho.com.au for a full range of agency opportunities.
We look forward to hearing from you!