This global insurance company is investing heavily in transforming its company, and its culture. This is an exciting time for an Internal Communications specialist to join the team and play a key role in developing and implementing internal communication initiatives which drive pride in the organisation. Through events, articles, engagement surveys and campaigns, the Internal Communications Specialist will be responsible for helping to engage and build greater understanding of the company’s strategy and brand among its key intermediaries.
About the role:
- Support the development and execution of a cohesive internal communications strategy which builds engagement and resonance among intermediaries
- Develop and deliver engaging events, including managing the logistics
- Partner with HR and other stakeholders to execute employee engagement strategies and initiatives
- Stay in touch with employee sentiment
- Ensure internals comms are contemporary, on strategy and executed via appropriate channels
- Design and drive corporate messaging to support organisational culture by delivering against values, technology, operations etc
- Support and execute internal communications for transformation and change management initiatives
- Build strong relationships with cross functional teams
- Write, edit and proofread communications and thought leadership formats such as emails, newsletters and intranet articles
- Collaborate across different divisions to understand their business challenges and deliver solutions
- 3-5 years experience in an internal comms role
- Proven experience in developing relationships with stakeholders and consulting on best practise internal communications
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Technically superior business writing and communications skills
- Strong understanding of corporate communications principals including communications strategy and employee engagement strategy
- Strong in Powerpoint
- A passion for exploring interesting ways to reach audiences within a business
- Experience or exposure to insurance or financial services industry preferred
About the company:
The company is a large global insurance brand based in the CBD, that values diverse thinking and an innovative mindset. They care about their culture and their people and are working on some major transformation projects to improve their business even more. They offer great work-life balance and have a friendly and collaborative marketing team.
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail.
Sheryn Small | Lead Consultant | iknowho.com.au