This global insurance company is investing heavily in transforming its company, and its culture. This is an exciting time for an Internal Communications Manager to join the team and manage all employee communications around the launch and embedment of the new company strategy. In this role you’ll work closely with stakeholders across Marketing, Strategy & Transformation and the rest of the enterprise to understand and translate strategic messaging into compelling and engaging communications. There's plenty of scope to bring your ideas to the table!
About the role:
- Develop and implement communications initiatives to help employees understand the strategy, global Purpose and local Ambition and their role in achieving them
- Work closely with the Strategy & Transformation team to identify proof points of the strategy in action and regularly communicate these to employees
- Work with each Division to help employees understand how their individual efforts contribute
- Assess effectiveness of initiatives and ensure that messages are being absorbed and implemented
- Build strong relationships with cross functional teams and support the Group Manager, Communications
- A minimum of 7 years experience in an internal comms role
- Proven experience in developing relationships with stakeholders and consulting on best practise internal communications
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Technically superior business writing and communications skills
- Solid understanding of communications methodologies and internal communications best practice
- Strong understanding of corporate communications principals including communications strategy and employee engagement strategy
- Experience communicating company strategies to employees highly desirable
- A passion for exploring interesting ways to reach audiences within a business
- Experience or exposure to insurance or financial services industry preferred
The company is a large global insurance brand based in the CBD, that values diverse thinking and an innovative mindset. They care about their culture and their people and are working on some major transformation projects to improve their business even more. They offer great work-life balance and have a friendly and collaborative marketing team.
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail.
Sheryn Small | Lead Consultant | iknowho.com.au