This global insurance company is investing heavily in transforming its company, and its culture. This is an exciting time for an Internal Communications Manager, in tandem with a Change Manager, to set and implement an internal communications strategy around 17 initiatives. The role is quite strategic in that it will involve translating complex initiatives, many of which have not been commenced. There is plenty to sink your teeth into in this role and good budgets to access.
About the role:
- Develop and implement communications strategies to help communicate a program of significant change to employees and external stakeholders
- Work with stakeholders to identify key project milestones, proof points of momentum, and communicate these to employees and external stakeholders
- Work with each Division to help their employees understand how their individual efforts contribute
- Assess the effectiveness of initiatives and ensure that messages are being absorbed and implemented
- Build strong relationships with cross-functional teams and support the Group Manager, Communications
- A minimum of 7 years experience in an internal comms role
- Proven experience in developing relationships with stakeholders and consulting on best practise internal communications
- Ability to manage multiple projects
- Technically superior business writing and communications skills
- Solid understanding of communications methodologies and internal communications best practice
- Strong understanding of corporate communications principals including communications strategy and employee engagement strategy
- Experience communicating company strategies to employees highly desirable
- A passion for exploring interesting ways to reach audiences within a business
- Experience or exposure to insurance or financial services is important
About the company:
The company is a large global insurance brand based in the CBD, that values diverse thinking and an innovative mindset. They care about their culture and their people and are working on some major transformation projects to improve their business even more. They offer a great work-life balance and have a friendly and collaborative marketing team.
Apply now so we can discuss the role in more detail.
Sheryn Small | Lead Consultant | iknowho.com.au